Want to partner with us?
We believe collaboration is the key to impact change on a large scale. From taking small steps locally to effecting major change globally, it takes the cooperation and collaboration of key strategic players in the ecosystem. In order to catalyze true transformation, we need innovators to work alongside industry leaders to test their technology and scale their interventions. Meet some of our key strategic partners – both from the corporate as well as the investor world.
Aavishkar Capital (India)
- Aavishkaar Capital is the equity arm of The Aavishkaar Group which manages in excess of US$1 billion in AUM across equity and credit. The Group’s shareholders include TIAA-Nuveen, Shell Foundation, Triodos Bank and Dutch Entrepreneurial Development Bank
- Markets Active: Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, Sri Lanka
Bamboo Capital Partners (Singapore)
- Bamboo has raised over USD300 million and impacted over 96 million lives and created over 30,000 jobs through its investments in over 30 countries.
- Markets Active: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Mexico, Mongolia, Nigeria, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines
- Sector: Climate Action and Environment, Energy, Health
Earthwake Green Impact Fund VCC (Singapore)
- Earthwake Green Impact Fund VCC has been created to invest in green and social projects across Asia and the Pacific, with a focus on debt and fixed income securities
- Markets Active: #All Markets
- Sector: Climate Action and Environment, Energy, Water and Sanitation and Hygiene,
E-Square Inc. (Japan)
- The name, E-Square, derives from “E to the power of two” = the balance and integration between economy and ecology/ethics and from the idea of creating a “green square” – a forum for people and ideas from across the world to meet and mingle.
- Markets Active: Brazil, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zambia
- Sector: Energy, Water and Sanitation and Hygiene, Agriculture
Eden Investments (Singapore)
- Eden Investments is a family office investment fund with a focus on investing for impact in companies and causes with sustainable and environmentally conscious practices, products and services.
- Markets Active: #All Markets
- Sectors: Climate Action and Environment, Energy, Water and Sanitation and Hygiene, Agriculture, Gender, Livelihood and Poverty Alleviation
Heroad (Shenzhen) Venture Capital Co. Ltd (China)
- Adhering to long-term business philosophy, Heroad is committed to advocating social value entrepreneurship, incubating social value entrepreneurial teams, investing in commercial enterprises with social value and guiding entrepreneurs to conduct common benefit operation.
- Markets Active: China
- Sector: Ageing, Arts and Culture, Climate Action and Environment, Employability, Energy, Health, Livelihood and Poverty Alleviation, Nutrition, Water and Sanitation and Hygiene
Visible Mission Ventures (Hong Kong)
- Visible Mission Ventures is a venture philanthropy and impact investment firm focused on Asia Pacific.
- Markets Active: Japan, Malaysia, Philippines
- Sector: Climate Action and Environment, Affordable Housing, Agriculture, Education, Employability, Livelihood and Poverty Alleviation
- Financing Provided: Debt, Equity
The Good Fashion Fund (Hong Kong)
- The Good Fashion Fund (GFF) invests in the adoption of high impact and disruptive technologies and circular innovations in the textile & apparel production industry in Asia (India, Bangladesh, Vietnam).
- Markets Active: Bangladesh, India, Vietnam
- Sector: Climate Action and Environment, Energy, Financial Inclusion, Gender, Health, Livelihood and Poverty Alleviation, Water and Sanitation and Hygiene
Circulate Capital (Singapore)
- Circulate Capital is an impact-focused investment management firm dedicated to financing innovation, companies, and infrastructure that prevent the flow of plastic waste into the world’s ocean while advancing the circular economy
- Markets Active: India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- Sector: Climate Action and Environment, Livelihood and Poverty Alleviation
- Financing Provided: Convertible Debt, Debt, Equity
Unitus Capital (India)
- Unitus Capital is a financial services firm specializing in arranging capital for companies benefiting those at the bottom of the economic pyramid in sectors including microfinance, renewable energy, health care, agriculture and education. With operations in Bangalore, Beijing, Singapore, New York and Sydney, UC delivers a range of financial advisory and capital market services to clients across Asia. Since 2008, UC has raised over $600 million for various social businesses in Asia.
- Markets Active: India
- Sector: Affordable Housing, Agriculture, Climate Action and Environment, Education, Employability, Energy, Financial Inclusion, Gender, Health, Livelihood and Poverty Alleviation
Blue Ashva Sampada Fund
- Blue Ashva Capital is an investment Fund that is backing sustainable and long-term profitable businesses which are solving real challenges and building lasting value in core sectors including:
- Sectors: Agriculture, Agroforestry, Climate Change, Micro Enterprises
- Markets: India and Singapore
Climate-tech Seed Fund
- The Climate Seeds Fund is a venture fund set up to create a curated-index for investments in early-stage climatetech startups in South Asia.
- The fund will take a slate-based approach for seed and pre-Series A stage investments in promising climatetech startups in India and the rest of South Asia.
- Sectors: Climate Change and Circular Economy