The/Nudge Prize is partnering with Ashirvad Pipes and the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Govt of India...
Services for Corporates
We believe collaboration is the key to impact change on a large scale. From taking small steps locally to effecting major change globally, it takes the cooperation and collaboration of key strategic players in the ecosystem. In order to catalyze true transformation, we need innovators to work alongside industry leaders to test their technology and scale their interventions. Meet some of our key strategic partners – both from the corporate as well as the investor world.
- Proving that innovation in the circular economy isn’t confined to small tech start-ups, the world’s largest brewer wants 100% of its product to be in packaging that’s returnable or made from majority-recycled content by 2025. Already nearly half of its drinks are sold in returnable glass bottles, and AB InBev is working with suppliers and customers to increase that. It has also launched a protein drink made from spent grains from the brewing process (which previously were only resold as animal feed).
- IKEA is taking bold moves to be on top of the game of sustainable businesses. Their People and Planet Positive strategy, launched in 2018, pledges, among other things, to have all IKEA products and packaging materials based on renewable and/or recycled materials by 2030.Already more than 60% of its product range is based on renewable materials and nearly 10% contains recycled materials.Some examples include rugs made out of recycled PET bottles and curtains using dyes from agricultural waste (nutshells and orange peels).
- Planned for a Spring/Summer 2021 release, FUTURECRAFT.LOOP is Adidas‘ first running shoe that is “made to be remade.” The high-performance running shoe was carefully designed with manufacturing and recycling partners so that it can be returned to Adidas, broken down and reused to create new performance running shoes.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Sustainable Development Goals
Startups accepted into the sustainability accelerator can expect the following equity-free support from Google:
- 1:1 mentoring and support from a combination of Google mentors and carefully chosen external mentors
- Assistance with technology, product, design, growth (including fundraising), and leadership training
- Pairing with a Google Startup Success Manager to help connect your startup with specific resources within and outside Google
Novartis NBSX Sustainability Challenge
- Novartis is committed and ambitious in its Environmental Sustainability goals. We recently announced that we would be carbon neutral across our entire business (including supply chain) by 2030
- Mentor-ship from SMEs at Novartis NBSX and Novartis Biome
- Long term partnership opportunity with Novartis’s different business heads and to scale implementation across 150 countries where Novartis has offices (as appropriate).
- Shell E4 Program provides a platform for collaboration and conversation around valuable energy transitions, offering startups an opportunity to bring their ideas to life with Shell’s guidance and support.
- Startups shall have access to infrastructure, expertise, capital and customers to help them accelerate their business growth and test the commercial and technical viability of their business offering.
- The startups will benefit from Shell’s Technology Labs and IT infrastructure, resources, network of partners and customers, and will also have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to other potential investors brought in during the program
- The real estate sector has a large resource footprint. Adopting circular economy models offers significant financial returns while reducing the overall resource footprint and greenhouse gas emissions associated with design, construction, and use of buildings. It also places emphasis on techniques that minimise waste generation during construction and deconstruction.
- For more details, read here
Diageo Sustainable Solutions
- Calling upon innovators to share their ideas and solutions for
growing brands and businesses sustainably. By sharing some
of the sustainability challenges Diageo is facing through their
supply chain, they are looking for innovators across the world
to collaborate and create a bigger impact.
- Themes: Sustainable Bottle Challenge, Water Challenge
- Read more: https://www.diageo.com/society-2030/about-us/
Brigade Real Estate Accelerator Program (REAP)
- With a focus on Innovation, Brigade REAP is a natural extension of the Groups philosophy to challenge the status quo and leverage technology to deliver greater efficiencies for the group, the industry at large and a better way of life for the customer.
- The Accelerator Program is being set up with a view to identify and nurture startups from India with a focus on Technology that will help the Industry while helping the startups scale in a sustainable manner. Brigade REAP is focused on technology startups in areas relevant to Real Estate, Retail and Hospitality.
- The sectors range from IoT, Nano Technology, Cleantech and Renewable energy, Logistics and Visual Computing.
Looking for the Perfect fit?
Let us help you.
When you work with us, you get to meet an enriching ecosystem of startups. We will curate the startups for value creation and sustainability. We are constantly on the lookout for great innovations and game-changers in this space.
Latest News & Articles:
Inviting all Women Entrepreneurs/ Thought Leaders/ Technical Experts based out of Bengaluru/Karnataka to apply for the Women 4 Climate Bengaluru...